Welcome to The School for Yoga at Experience Yoga Studios
South Jersey, New Jersey & Philadelphia Yoga Teacher Training
“Teaching Yoga is one of the greatest services you can render, and it is one of the most honorable occupations you can have. To help someone relieve some of their suffering and see them rediscover the happiness and love in their life is one of the greatest possible rewards.”~ John Friend
One Love Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
at Experience Yoga Studios
This 30-hour total intensive is a base to equip you with greater knowledge, confidence and a comprehensive collective of appropriate asanas (postures), meditative practices and more–learning the art of guiding and teaching pregnant women during all stages of pregnancy along with preparation for birth and beyond.
• The benefits of yoga for momma in pregnancy.
• Yoga Through the Trimesters.
• Semester Support- mind, body, spirit and more.
• Postures and props and tools to aid in all trimesters.
• What poses are contraindicated what poses are promoted, offering modifications.
• Prenatal pranayama practices.
• Restorative & Therapeutics.
• Creative Imagination/mindfulness/visualization.
• Ayurveda Assistance and the importance of ritual.
• Essential oils for Pregnancy.
• Natural Mystics.
• The art of holding the space.
• Observation and class dynamic.
• Teaching, guided personal study and understanding.
• Access to “One Love Prenatal Yoga” Facebook Group-for support, questions and resources.
30 hour comprehensive- 17 contact hours, 3 observation hours, 10 hours of guided self study. CEUs available for Yoga Alliance Teachers- 30 hours go toward full 85 hour (100 hours with teaching and exploration) One Love Pre/Post natal training. Taught by Ryah- E-RYT 500, RPYT, Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist, YACEP, labor and postpartum doula and child birth educator. With over 10 years of Prenatal Yoga experience and passion!
Suitable for qualified yoga teachers, women’s health professionals, doulas, yoga teacher trainees and practicing/seasoned yoga students who want to empower their birth.
Early Registration Paid by June 15, 2019: $495
Regular Pricing: $595 after June 15, 2019
Tuition is Non-refundable.
Friday 12pm – 5pm
Saturday 9:00am – 5pm
Sunday 10:00am – 5pm
45 Hour & 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Programs
Attend One of Our Free Information Sessions:
check back for 2019 dates
Please contact Jill directly with questions about these training programs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your phone number if you would like her to call you.