Are you new to practicing yoga? You’re welcome to attend any class on the schedule and the instructor will help you make the class work for you. We also have several “Beginner Yoga” classes during the week, which is a great place to start.
Beginner Yoga classes meet on the following days and times:
Mondays at 6:30PM
Wednesdays at 5:30PM
Thursdays at 9:15AM
Sundays at 9:00AM
How about Pilates or cycling? For Pilates classes, our instructors can accommodate any fitness level and modify the moves for you. Cycling classes can also be taken at your own pace. If you’re uncertain about whether a particular class might be a good fit for you, we can help you make a selection.
Click here to see class descriptions for all of our classes.
First Stretch Program & Discounted Packages
Our “First Stretch Program” allows brand new, first-time clients the opportunity to experience a variety of classes and learn about the tremendous benefits of yoga, Pilates, and indoor cycling in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. By providing two weeks of unlimited access to our classes during your “First Stretch Program,” you can experience a variety of classes so that you can comfortably decide which package best suits you. You do not need to preregister before your first class but please arrive about 10 minutes before class begins so that we can get you registered. See the chart below for discounts and make your purchase right on this page.
Still have questions before trying our “First Stretch Program”? Please feel free to call us at 856-232-3939 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The discounted packages below are available to “First Stretch Program” participants only, and must be purchased within one week of the First Stretch package expiring.
If you are a Groupon or Living Social/AmazonLocal client these discounts are available within one week of your final class.
The First Stretch Program is for first time visitors, and there is a limit of 1 per person. Includes all regularly scheduled yoga, Pilates/Barre, & cycling classes.
*Monthly Packages include a short term 6 month commitment after the discounted first month. (important note: billing continues beyond your initial commitment until you cancel in writing with 30 days notice).
Yoga Class Etiquette
Before you arrive
- Wear comfortable, layered clothing and bring a small towel and water to drink.
- Bring a yoga or non-slip exercise mat (we have mats you can borrow if needed).
- Refrain from wearing any strong scents such as lotions, perfumes, or hairspray.
- Yoga is best practiced on an empty stomach. Do not eat a heavy meal within 2 hours of class.
When you arrive
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to the class start time to check-in and get settled.
- If you reserve a spot in a class online, you still need to check in at the front desk upon arrival.
- We have storage cubbies for personal belongings. Please leave valuables home or locked in your car.
- Notify instructor of all special conditions (e.g. pregnancy) and injuries.
- Please turn off cell phones and refrain from bringing them into the studio.
- Please remove shoes before entering the studio; yoga & Pilates are practiced in bare feet.
- Listen to your body, challenge when able, and rest when needed.
- Please honor your body’s perception of pain. Pain is a gift; it tells us that some problem has developed. There are always modifications in yoga and Pilates to circumvent this.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water before, during, and after class.
- Do not enter or leave the studio during savasana/final relaxation. If you need to leave early, please depart before relaxation so as not to disturb other students in class.
- Please feel free to bring questions, comments or concerns to your instructor.
- We appreciate your feedback & look forward to see you again soon!