Are you new to practicing yoga? You’re welcome to attend any class on the schedule and the instructor will help you make the class work for you. We also have several “Beginner Yoga” classes during the week, which is a great place to start.
Beginner Yoga classes meet on the following days and times:
Mondays at 6:30PM
Thursdays at 9:15AM
Saturdays at 10:30AM
Sundays at 9:00AM
How about Pilates or Barre? Tell the instructor that you are new to the class. They can accommodate any fitness level and modify the moves for you. If you’re uncertain about whether a particular class might be a good fit for you, we can help you make a selection.
Click here to see class descriptions for all of our classes.
Intro Special for First Time Visitors.
First time visitors can get one month of unlimited classes for $39! Your month starts on the day of your first class. Good for all standard yoga, pilates, and barre classes. This deal cannot be combined with any promotional offer or discount. Limit one per person.
After your Introductory Month, keep your momentum and consider signing up for one of our economical autopay packages. With “autopay,” your credit or debit card is charged monthly until you cancel. See below for more details.
Still have questions? Please feel free to call us at 856-232-3939 or email email@example.com.
The Intro Special includes all regularly scheduled yoga and Pilates/barre classes. It cannot be combined with any other promotional offer and cannot be discounted.
*Monthly Packages include a short term 7 month commitment. (important note: billing continues beyond your initial commitment until you cancel in writing with 30 days notice).
Yoga Class Etiquette
Before you arrive
- Wear comfortable, layered clothing and bring a small towel and water to drink.
- Bring a yoga or non-slip exercise mat (we have mats you can borrow if needed).
- Refrain from wearing any strong scents such as lotions, perfumes, or hairspray.
- Yoga is best practiced on an empty stomach. Do not eat a heavy meal within 2 hours of class.
When you arrive
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to the class start time to check-in and get settled.
- If you reserve a spot in a class online, you still need to check in at the front desk upon arrival.
- We have storage cubbies for personal belongings. Please leave valuables home or locked in your car.
- Notify instructor of all special conditions (e.g. pregnancy) and injuries.
- Please turn off cell phones and refrain from bringing them into the studio.
- Please remove shoes before entering the studio; yoga & Pilates are practiced in bare feet.
- Listen to your body, challenge when able, and rest when needed.
- Please honor your body’s perception of pain. Pain is a gift; it tells us that some problem has developed. There are always modifications in yoga and Pilates to circumvent this.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water before, during, and after class.
- Do not enter or leave the studio during savasana/final relaxation. If you need to leave early, please depart before relaxation so as not to disturb other students in class.
- Please feel free to bring questions, comments or concerns to your instructor.
- We appreciate your feedback & look forward to see you again soon!