Benefits of Indoor Cycling
Indoor cycling is a fun, energetic, and challenging way to get in shape.
- –Burns a ton of calories…as much as 600 in a single class!
–High intensity, low impact activity…easier on the joints
–Increases muscle endurance…gives you more energy over time
–Good for your heart (helps you stay healthy and reduces the chance of cardiovascular disease)
- If you are recovering from an injury, or if you have heart or blood pressure issues, please speak to your doctor first and get clearance to participate before attending an indoor cycling class. It is an intense workout.
- Please arrive about 10 minutes before class starts.
- If this is your first class, please arrive about 10 minutes before class starts, & tell the instructor you are new so you can be properly fitted on the bike. This makes a huge difference in your comfort.
- Wear proper footwear. Cycling shoes are recommended, but a good pair of athletic shoes are ok. No sandals, clogs, or shoes without support.
- Bring water, a small towel, and an open mind. Leave your cell phone behind.
- Please no talking to others once the class has begun. This is a distraction to other riders and to the instructor.
- When entering or exiting the cycling room, please be mindful of any yoga classes happening in the yoga studio and refrain from speaking loudly.
- Go at your own pace and ENJOY YOUR RIDE!
Please see the class schedule for the most current classes.